Safety Helmet camera

Luckily the main road in town is almost wide enough to be 2 lanes, so if I need to.ride the shoulder I can. I usually won't unless something is wrong with my bike.
Yep I'm pretty lucky too , in CA we got super wide roads with bike lanes

I guess that's why cars like to pass M/C if their riding on the right

But we also got tight spots too where lane control is a must on a M/B
DSCF2871.JPG

I had a car cam with a rear camera which had amazingly good quality wide angle video until it broke the mount and I never got to fixing it. It was about the size of a GoPro and it had a small battery which was good for about 20 minutes, but you could figure out an external 12v battery source. It was an Apeman from Amazon which they no longer sell but is like this one. Very cheap. A good way to record front and rear traffic. The mount is on top and not very robust so you would have to figure out another to mount, maybe epoxy and/or duck tape.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I had a car cam with a rear camera which had amazingly good quality wide angle video until it broke the mount and I never got to fixing it. It was about the size of a GoPro and it had a small battery which was good for about 20 minutes, but you could figure out an external 12v battery source. It was an Apeman from Amazon which they no longer sell but is like this one. Very cheap. A good way to record front and rear traffic. The mount is on top and not very robust so you would have to figure out another to mount, maybe epoxy and/or duck tape.
That unit has a separate rear camera with a wire for mounting in the back of the car. You mount that part on the back of your bike and run a wire to your helmet for the front camera?? :unsure:

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back