Hop Ups

You can always go to the 212 predator:)

I have a buddy who bought one off a guy that used to race go karts with it and it's supposed to be making 12ish HP with all the upgrades it has went through....
He only bought it for 140$ and it looks like new with about 200-300$ extra parts on it.... It's going on a drift trike eventually:D

Want to keep it at 49cc to be legal. Would not be hard to tell the predator is not any where near 49cc.
Thanks
Jeff

nope, no aftermarket parts. all you have is port and polishing, slight mods on a cam that does both exhaust and inlet valves, so could be a touch tricky... tune exhaust to the length that suits the RPM, and maybe, with a lot of searching/cross referencing, find a slightly higher compression piston.

possibility you could relocate the rocker pivots and change rocker ratios... all DIY, no parts on the shelf to do so.

(not sure if the smaller hondas are OHC... i think they are. never torn one apart. the huasheng is definitely a pushrod engine)

crankcase is combined with cylinder and head, so just grinding valves is a nightmare, let alone fiddling with compression ratios, etc.

the best thing, in my opinion? get the HT gear and clutch. get a lifan 50 cylinder, head, piston, conrod... and make up your own crankcase and shaft. then you got an overhead cam 4 stroke that bolts into a standard bicycle frame. all you need is patience, tools and some determination. obviously a project for a machinist to tackle.

anything is possible with the right tools...

Back