Update

Soulfly

Local time
11:31 PM
Hey guys,I havent been on for a while we are way behind at work so Im doing alot of overtime. Anyway I rode over 20 miles on ot this weekend and Ireally enjoyed it. The only issue Im having with it now is the crank when I pedal is slipping so as soon as I figure that out Ill deal with it. Itvwas nice being able to hop on it and go without some catastrophic incident. Beings im still breaking it in Ive noticed this afternoon I did get on it a little bit and it sounds and runs a whole lot better.

It's nice when you need a ride to decompress and everything just goes right. Good way to release some stress and just relax with the wind in your hair. I'm working on getting all of my bikes ready for the riding season here as we speak. I miss it.

It's nice when you need a ride to decompress and everything just goes right. Good way to release some stress and just relax with the wind in your hair. I'm working on getting all of my bikes ready for the riding season here as we speak. I miss it.
i couldnt agree more Impulserocket. There is a sense of fredom that comes from piloting a vehichle that is light and manuverable. Im loving it.

Back