How much fun do you have riding?

I've found that riding your bike with an attached trailer and a 9 foot flag pole assembled with lights and multiple flags forces people to give you more room as they overtake.

I'm having loads of fun! I was obsessed with stand up scooters for the longest time
900113338_ac811de645.jpg

but since I got the bike a month ago, I haven't ridden my scooter once. I look for excuses to go places just so I can ride. I read through a lot of the thread and I agree that I prefer short rides. I took a hour and a half trail ride last week and it was a bit rough because it's just endless riding. If I'm going to a destination, I don't mind long rides at all. School is pretty boring -I love riding to school in the mornings. The only time I won't ride is in the afternoon, because cars get way to close and half of them don't pay attention.

I love the intriguing looks I get. I felt the same way when I saw a motorized bike whiz by about 4 years ago. It also gets lots of attention -The bike is a true conversation piece. A guy ran out of the gas station to ask where I got it. I can't recommend one enough to someone looking for a fun ride.

A beautiful ride home from work 12 miles of country road. The giant windmills sending all of that electricity to Chicago. The farm dog at Red Arrow Road chasing me, his chases are growing shorter and shorter. Cows looking stupidly at the buzz going by. But man the last 4 miles, sometimes are the weirdest.

Coming up to my third stop light, an SUV blew past me, 65 in a 40 go figure, slammed on the brakes at the light that had changed red. When I pulled up, 10 seconds later, I thanked the guy for stopping and tripping the green sensor.

He definetly missed the sarcasm ,asked me if I wanted his card and said he was in the energy conservation business.

Uh huh.

I think I'll take another ride down Red Arrow Road at least the dog knows when to give up.

Ride safe All

Red

Back