How to make smoke?

CrispyLeaves98

Local time
9:41 PM
I've got a stupid question. This is stupid, but I don't care.
How do I get my engine to smoke a whole bunch?
I dont wanna damage my engine, I can clean the piston if I gotta, but I for cinematic purposes (Ill send the video) wanna make my bike smoke so freaking much, I don't care how bad it smells. Just need something that wont damage my engine but will smoke it up so much. Its a yd100, so no 2 piece.

Marvel mystery oil, it'll clean it like new too. Careful how much to use, old school is to just pour a half a can into the intake of a V-8 slowly as it's running. For our motors seems spoonfuls might work. Maybe someone else can add who knows better on the small motors.

Mix sum ATF in your gas, that will make it smoke, same principles as marvel mystery oil, just cheaper. I've used ATF for years to clean the carbon off the top end of small blocks chevys. Smoke show!

I think since everyone was kind enough to give you money for a bike, that you should focus on getting it to run right first thou. Then worry about doing cinematic videos.

Crispy you might need 2 stroke oil to go with that. Hold off till diesel tech can help out with that. Dunno if ATF will lube the cylinder at all like 2 stroke oil. WAIT!

Yeah he better have his gas mixed at the proper ratio b4 adding any ATF. OR HES GOING TO BURN IT UP.

Back