i feel ive violated myself doin this!

Email the only problem wit that is pretty much every state and province recognizes just two and three wheeled human powered vehicles as bicycles.

i live on sovereign terms,a better patriot?i have respect for fellow flesh and blood humans.i do not support the corporation of canada.canada is a corporation plain and simple:).there is no charging system on the bike.i use led headlight and running light,1157s.12 volt sla 8 ah.it will take a couple of weeks to bring the charge down to 11 volts,there is relays and 2 6 volt regulators hooked up in series.no need for a charging system.the bike is not legal now,i have just givin it to the government,thats what it is all about,legal haha.:cool:

Beware the vagaries of admiralty law! LOL!

fun with systems

Yes im aware only about 2600 hrs logged in,not very difficult really,if you walk into there vessel,and see there flag,you are put on notice of admiralty court.and the king is in control.and if there is a king the people have no sovereignity.but if people understood this they could take control.:cool:.bicycle or boat no difference hhmm.:eek:all fun and games really.[and now johnny back to bicycles!]

Pretty much, but Alabama

Email the only problem wit that is pretty much every state and province recognizes just two and three wheeled human powered vehicles as bicycles.

Alabama does not recognize 3 wheeled bikes as bicycles, though there is some wiggle room for the 4 wheeled type like the Surrey's (I think some politician had a family member with a rental for them or something, only thing that makes sense).

32-5A-281
(1) BICYCLE. A human-powered vehicle with two wheels in tandem design to transport by the act of pedaling one or more persons seated on one or more saddle seats on its frame. "Bicycle" includes, but is not limited to, a human-powered vehicle designed to transport by the act of pedaling which has more than two wheels when the vehicle is used on a public roadway, public bicycle path, or other public road or right-of-way, but does not include a tricycle.
(9) TRICYCLE. A three-wheeled human-powered vehicle designed for use by a child under the age of six.

So what has more than two wheels and is not a trike? A Surrey? Unless it's using a tricycle to denote something for kids under six from definition 9 in definition 1?

Last edited:
Back