If your bike is not climbing hills like it use to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspectorcritic

Local time
8:25 PM
... then it's time to do something?
Pull the cover off your drive gear take a look if the gear teeth look like needles some broken off you got to replace it!

Word of warning before you do order 2 or 3 gear pullers from China or Hong Kong for couple bucks each, cuz they strip out those gears are almost welded on and replace your chain at the same time because it's gonna be stretch and beat up will not fit the groves.

Oh, and another thing, before you start your project invest in miny files the keyways seldom match up you nuts file the notch to get enough room over the wedge. You don't want to be without trans portation. I had to do that 3 different times. Home Depot has them cheap and many but there hardly worth a s**t bought a set from O'Reilys they work real well for 10 bucks.

Another warning don't buy the color chains the are tuff have and extra stomp smash and the will break your chain splinter unless you file for an hour.

I could not get my cover off had frozen screw all mangle finally had to take the chance of screwing it up took a hammer and screw driver beat on it for 15 minutes to have a look at the problem.

And if slipping replace the hub gear, cutting the chain makes me so dam nervous to take off 1 male link you need to take out 2 links the female goes too, before you could not suck up the slack now it's to damn tight, so you got to loosen engine mounts move the motor up or down to get a little slack.
Another way you can easily tell for replacing if you get down on your hands and knees if you can see day light sting through your gear teeth and chain one or the other or both need to be replace.

After doing that i got my power back for climbing hills like I use hardly notice them again.

Last edited:
Have to say I've never worked on a road torn China engine. A worn driveline would have to decrease the output by quite a bit. On a side note, I actually prefer the words written separated as "trans portation" over the common spelled transportation as it sounds more sci-fi.

The strike did have some side effects. ( Don't kook out on me) 2 days later I put my hand on the tree to balance me while lean over my bike. s**t a Jesus sensation hits I see a vision of Christ very real like which is nothing millions of people claim Jesus sightings.
Next I put my hand over the nail l.
A Real Roman appears in the flesh dark tan red cape black cap and says to me,
Damn, you know!
Then walk on sat down with a soldier buddy by a fire oh I guess 2 thousand years ago in that time. Every thing like real, last thing I thought was to meet Jesus executioner I feel real honored, never heard of anyone else say anything like that.
NORAD air force pick up on it with some sensor told me hey Paul you had 2 Roman soldiers visit you the other day.
Well, there is a hell of a lot of spying in this town they can pick up a witch flying on a broom tell how many microfared, microdecibles so on so forth they detected it.

Oh Inspector, Just when we thought you were getting better. You relapsed hearing voices and having visions.
But since NORAD picked up on it and talked to you with some type of sensor. The visions and voices you see and hear must be real.:ROFLMAO:
The strike did have some side effects. ( Don't kook out on me) 2 days later I put my hand on the tree to balance me while lean over my bike. sh*t a Jesus sensation hits I see a vision of Christ very real like which is nothing millions of people claim Jesus sightings.
Next I put my hand over the nail l.
A Real Roman appears in the flesh dark tan red cape black cap and says to me,
Damn, you know!
Then walk on sat down with a soldier buddy by a fire oh I guess 2 thousand years ago in that time. Every thing like real, last thing I thought was to meet Jesus executioner I feel real honored, never heard of anyone else say anything like that.
NORAD air force pick up on it with some sensor told me hey Paul you had 2 Roman soldiers visit you the other day.
Well, there is a hell of a lot of spying in this town they can pick up a witch flying on a broom tell how many microfared, microdecibles so on so forth they detected it.

First I'd like to say that Paul aka inspector critic is much more sophisticated than most might realize and it takes a bit of knowledge to appreciate some of his nuances. I disagree with his views about JFK and Jesus (Immanuel is the true name) which means "God with us". The name "Jesus" was created to appease greco- Roman people who were famialar with the god zeus, under the Roman ruler Constantine. Hail Zues? I wouldn't. The Bible speaks of a one world religion in the end of days. The one world religion is already made up of the Muslims and Jews who rejected Christ and the modern day false Christians who are waiting for their rapture God. They will all hail him soon. The Bible says to have enough oil in your lamp and that you will be brought before councils in God's name. The word "rapture" doesn't exist in the Bible. When the rapture God aka anti-christ comes to save the one world religion he will be an extra-terrestrial who performs miracles and claims to be the son of God. There are real people that care about you Paul, and everyone else who have been let down by church goers and those who have eyes to see with and ears to hear with. The anti-christ is non other than Lucifer who gave humanity knowledge against God's will. We were supposed to learn the ancient knowledge without the fallen angels' help. I believe we could have carved a very beautiful path for our human selves without the outside parasitic influence.

Ask Paul what he thinks of the Mormon faith. He might tell you a story about 🦎 Salamander Lizard People and :alien: Aliens :ROFLMAO:

Ask Paul what he thinks of the Mormon faith. He might tell you a story about 🦎 Salamander Lizard People and :alien: Aliens :ROFLMAO:
Wrench, I'm not a big proponent of any organized denomination. The definition of denominate is to keep a separation. Why would you want to separate God's people and make them follow big money religions headed by solomonic Jesuit Roman types.

Wrench, Why would you want to separate God's people and make them follow big money religions headed by solomonic Jesuit Roman types.
WTF Explain why you would assume this about me.

Replying to the topic of faith. Not the messenger. I see I used the word "you", it was more in the context of a metaphorical usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back