Problem with my 2 stroke motorized bike not wanting to stay running is that because of the choke?

I had a law enforcement officer tell me it was illegal for me or a civilian to own them. Flex cuffs.
it is not illegal for a citizen to simply own and carry handcuffs(of any kind). Making use of them, however, is a different story. For this reason, it's suggested that no private citizen purchase handcuffs with the intention of using them for any sort of citizen’s arrest, as there is simply no guarantee that the laws will protect you.

it is not illegal for a citizen to simply own and carry handcuffs(of any kind). Making use of them, however, is a different story. For this reason, it's suggested that no private citizen purchase handcuffs with the intention of using them for any sort of citizen’s arrest, as there is simply no guarantee that the laws will protect you.
Yeah, they're not illegal as Amazon sells Hand Cuffs, Flex Cuffs and other types of restraint devices

It's Illegal to use them on someone to hold them against their will, except your wife of course

Back