i'm the new guy

try 1897

Well I'm from Washington D.C. but haven't been there in a long time. I've lived in West Virginia for about 15 years now. I'm an old dude 55 years old but still hangin tough and trying to enjoy myself. I was in a friends back yard 10 years ago give or take and spoted a bike chained to the back of the house. It had an old Sears Free Spiritfront mount assist engine on it. This thing was a frozen piece of junk but I asked if I could check it out and was told that if I could take it I could have it. So I cut the lock and took it home. I freed up the engine and had it running in 2 days. It was pretty worn out but it was the sorce of many a drunken ride and laugh around the neighborhood for quite some time. I sold it for 100 dollars to a stranger at a bluegrass festaville. Earlyer this summer I bought an 80cc china kit from Kings in Florida for 200 dollars and put another bike together. This one is cool as it gets and I am having a blast riding it around town. I get asked all the time about it and am considering to open a shop building them for sale. I need a good conection for the kits and parts so I can get the show on thew road so to speak. Well I gotta go but will post again later ..................Tom Dransfield Bikes West Virginia

Tom

Welcome Tom! and way to also have the best name possible ;)

I wish I could open up a shop building bikes too, but I don't know if I would be able to make ends meet. Its all location, location, location. But for now I made a website.

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!