Is Zeda 80 even a real thing?

Alibaba is a Chinese company...Like ordering from Amazon...It probably is a real Zeda, but beware, they charge almost 200.00 dollars just in shipping charges from them shipping it from China to the US.

I was just wondering if Alibaba is to be trusted.
I would rather deal with a USA based company that I know honours their 6 month warranty with next to zero fuss, than trust that a China based company is gonna do the same, regardless of the fact that the motor is made in China...I do NOT trust China based companies when it comes to buying from them or hoping upon hope that they will honour a committment if something goes wrong with it...Much easier to deal with a US based company via phone than it is with a foreign company playing email tag.

EDIT...Plus the fact that Chinese, USA relations are basically in the toilet right now just waiting to be flushed right now, their businesses know this as well...They will go whatever way the Beijing wind blows right now.

I would rather deal with a USA based company that I know honours their 6 month warranty with next to zero fuss, than trust that a China based company is gonna do the same, regardless of the fact that the motor is made in China...I do NOT trust China based companies when it comes to buying from them or hoping upon hope that they will honour a committment if something goes wrong with it...Much easier to deal with a US based company via phone than it is with a foreign company playing email tag.
Yes, by all means. Let the US company buy them from Alibaba by the container full and then sell them per/each for twice what they're worth.

I got ten from them 8 or 9 years ago, those are great engines. The ten were $630 and $600 shipping and customs, so $123/per. I sold a kit for $225 or I'd put one on your bike $500.

I got ten from them 8 or 9 years ago
Do you have any idea what they would cost you know after this many years???...lol...Plus I hear they are charging quite a bit to ship them to the US right now...Has something to do with retaliation over the sanctions that we imposed on China...lol.

May not be too good right now for Canadians either since your government arrested and jailed a head, high honcho Chinese corporation executive a couple of years ago for the US government and was about to extradite her to the US before finally sending her back to Beijing...lol.

I gladly spend more just for the peace of mind that things are covered with warranties, which I did have to use with no fuss whatsoever and got plenty of extra parts in the bargain as well...lol.

Do you have any idea what they would cost you know after this many years???...lol...Plus I hear they are charging quite a bit to ship them to the US right now...Has something to do with retaliation over the sanctions that we imposed on China...lol.
Those engines probably weren't Zeda, but they were good runners.

Back