KilroyCD's and RdKryton's EZM project

I see Fetor's posting on my email but can't see it on this thread yet (has it been censored by Chinese cyber spies?) about it being hard to tell from the Grubee video what the performance of the G4 gearbox is like because they ran out of room on their exhaustive test track!
I do wish I'd said that Fetor. It is very funny.
If you look closely you can see the spies from the JL Hoot Gearbox Company Research & Development laboratory, in their white lab coats, secretly photographing from the rooftops. I reckon they'll probably have their own version out in the next week and I can't wait to see it.

Bluebird has flown!

I was finally able to get a bit of free time to work on the EZ bike, and was able to make the final adjustments. The test ride went well, except for the fact that I had messed with the mixture screw by accident while trying to adjust the idle, and it's running a bit rich. I'll get that sorted. Also, I need to get better pads for the front caliper brake. The stock pads have all the stopping power of butter. Attached is a shot of the bike after the first test ride. Tomorrow the turn signals / brake light and the mirrors get mounted.

Attachments

• 100_1822.jpg
    100_1822.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Back