Mid Atlantic MB/Whizzer Rally October 11-12

weather

Yes!! I just checked too. 65 overnight and 75 during the day, and sunny. Hope the weatherman's right this time.

One thing I should mention, and that is the fact there is an admission to get into the State Park. Looking at the website, its from $2.50 to $5.00.
Also, we will not be very far from the fishing pier. Bring yer fishin' rods! :LOL:

Dug out the 1950 Pacemaker, removed the old gas, removed and cleaned carburetor, fired it up. Took a quick test ride, lights work well. Put 165 miles on the mystery proto-type earlier today, motor easily hit 8200 RPMs [35 MPH] under load [me riding it]. Still using original gallon of gas. Mystery bike is red, black, chrome, and "bad to the bone". Will bring proto-type to the event.

Have fun,
Quenton

Sweet.
I want to see both bikes. Is the mystery bike motor stock?
lol

Jim
PS I'm sitting here with a severe groin pull. I hope it does not prohibit me from riding this weekend. I did a split last week. I was not trying to do one. I slipped in the mud on a work site while carrying about a 100lbs of chemical hose. Things got stretched that I did not know I still had...

Last edited:
Sweet.
I want to see both bikes. Is the mystery bike motor stock?
lol

Jim
PS I'm sitting here with a severe groin pull. I hope it does not prohibit me from riding this weekend. I did a split last week. I was not trying to do one. I slipped in the mud on a work site while carrying about a 100lbs of chemical hose. Things got stretched that I did not know I still had...

Yeah, and he doesn't exactly have the typical gymnast physique to be doing splits like that. :eek:

ROFLMAO.......Hope you guys take lots of vidio and pictures of the Event. I'm already wanting next years Ocean park rally to get here.

Back