More power

A real MZ65 pipe. Not the cheap clone pipes with the long skinny header tubes that are all over Amazon for 40-60 bucks.

Alternative options are are more or less similar to the real MZ65 that are also decent pipes for better mid to top end performance would be the WC80 pipe and the Zeda ZDX65.

Not a single one of them are found on Amazon.

IThe brand Nasty Jack/U-Moto/RunFast also have their own version of the WC80/MZ pipe similar to the ones listed above. I can't speak to their quality though, but they are also the cheapest of the bunch. This pipe here.

Bicycle-Engines.com has the ZDX65 pipe for just 99 bucks at the moment.

I Currently can't find any real MZ65's for sale on Amazon, but there were a couple of vendors that popped up on google when I searched.

Other than the real deal, I would probably go with the ZDX65 mainly because I have never been too disappointed with Zeda brand stuff as far as quality goes. Not amazing sometimes, but never outright crap either.

With ANY of these pipes, if you need it to be silent, it will need a muffler on the end of the stinger. A ton of people that run the MZ65 style pipes use This Muffler. For a no-weld scenario they simply run it backwards and shove the exhaust tip inside the stinger of the pipe as it fits snugly inside, and then for a little extra secure hold they will use a length of the right size ID high temp silicone or rubber hose an a couple of clamps. The muffler can also be shortened if you have a drill, saw, and a pop rivet gun.

I ran an MZ65 pipe with a muffler just as I described above on my YD100 and it worked great. It won't blow your socks off in the lower RPM ranegs, but up top you should see a few more MPH with a well tuned carb.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
More than likely, the one I provided the link for, unless of course you know how to measure and weld in order to be able to get the most out of one of those generic pipes they make...Most of the guys that do this as a modification have to refabricate those pipes to get any real gains from them.

The Phantom "Style" exhaust is gonna give ya about the biggest bang for the buck along with not being obnoxiously loud while doing it, unless of course you know how to fabricate the run of the mill generic pipes but those will be quite loud.
When I bought my 80cc bicycle it had a very loud exhaust. The person who built it took the padding out of it and cut half of the end cap off. It was a lot faster with that pipe on it then a stock one but it was very loud

I run the clone mz65 pipe. I've also drilled out all the rivets, cut the insulation in 1/2. Cut the exterior pipe and the inside mesh screen in their 1/2's. Took a 2"PVC cap, opened it up to 25 mm, used a top quality Sureline hose extension out the end of it. Self tap screwed it all back together. Cut the stinger 1 1/2" from the mounting bracket. Installed it with 2 clamps and this Sureline hose. Gained 4 mph With A nice sound and quieter..
Next is to use all PVC at 2", I got 5 pieces out of a 2'×2' metal mesh screen. Tach welded it and onto a 24mm od 22id stainless from Temu. It weighs 11 oz total, has a angled cut Sureline cut at 3 1/4" and it all cost $38. Length now is 11" but it's quieter, lighter, less restrictive. Try it folks. Just buy smaller mesh screen and smaller insulation

Back