316.8 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF1017.JPG
    DSCF1017.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF1031.JPG
    DSCF1031.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 54
Damn you wrench.

I wanted to ride the city today on MY fatbike.
And chase drunk girls riding pedal taverns.
Listen to evil devil music.

But MY wife saw the desert flowers in YOUR pics.

Now she wants to go ride trikes at 8mph and look at flowers TODAY.
GOOD grief look at what you’ve done.
😩

EDIT had to show her all the pics, she was lost in smelling the desert in bloom.
Grrrr.

I had the 390 4 speed in my 1969, turquoise, Ford Fairlane fastback...(I think that was the last year before they just called them Torino's instead)...since that car was so long and so heavy, i never noticed it to be nose heavy...lol...Another car i truly miss...DAMIEN
I had a 1964 Galazie XL 390 4-speed console back in 1964 as a second owner and the fella that had it before me rand the heck out of it.
I had problems with the T-10 transmission and the dealer fixed that since a sun-gear warped in the transmission. That car was really heavy
and was fun to drive but I ordered a brandnew 273 hyper Dodge Dart 4-speed and the old Ford couldn't touch it in the quarter mile. The best
brandnew car I ever owned was a 1967 Plymouth GTX 426 Hemi with the Carter Dual Quads solid-lifters. Never had any problems with it and
the biggest mistake was selling it in 1969! All of the old muscle cars were works of art with a personality to match!

Damn you wrench.

I wanted to ride the city today on MY fatbike.
And chase drunk girls riding pedal taverns.
Listen to evil devil music.

But MY wife saw the desert flowers in YOUR pics.

Now she wants to go ride trikes at 8mph and look at flowers TODAY.
GOOD grief look at what you’ve done.
😩

EDIT had to show her all the pics, she was lost in smelling the desert in bloom.
Grrrr.
Your Wife is testing you, Love Her or your Ebike the most and if you make a wrong choice, you might be sleeping with the Ebike! :D

Warranty Issue
I was riding my Rover last night with the lights on and the Headlight started to flicker and it kept turning on and off.
So I checked the wire and plug. The plug was plugged in all the way and the wire looked good until I wiggled it.
Then the headlight started to flicker. It turns out the wires going from the headlight to the plug are loose.
I checked it with an ohm meter.

I called Rad Power Bikes Customer Support this morning and told them my Headlight problem. I asked for a new Headlight because the Rover has a 1 year Warranty. The gentleman at customer support was very helpful and said Rad will replace the headlight at no charge.

I asked about upgrading the 200 lumen's $24 headlight to the brighter 500 lumen's $49 headlight
The guy at Customer Support said he will send me the 500 lumen's Upgraded Headlight as a warranty replacement.

I check my E mail right away and it's confirmed Rad is sending me the Upgraded Brighter Headlight at no charge
They didn't even ask me to return the old headlight. I'm gonna fix it because it's just a loose wire in the plug.
Now I got two headlights. I'll keep the old one as a back up, I don't think I need 2 on my Rover.

The only thing about Rad Power Bikes is, from the time ya place an order to the time ya receive it. It might be 10 days or over.
But I'm very satisfied with their Customer Support also calling their Service Center and asking for advice is very helpful and their great.
Obviously, they are a good company to buy and deal with! 😃
I ordered a Cloud 9 seat today. I'm trying to find the most comfortable seat for me.
That's whats good about Amazon 30 days free returns
If your not happy with the seat for any reason within 30 days just return it and get your money back (y)
I'll show some pics when I get the seat this Monday

I was riding today and WOW, I was going places no E Bike with 2.125" tires could ever go.
What a thrill being able to ride rough rough trails :D
I am totally impressed with the Rad Rover 5 being able to ride in that type of terrain and I was not even tired. (y)
But my ass got a little soar at the end of the ride when I was peddling at higher speeds. So I'm gonna try another seat
Try the 20x4" tires and you will be surprised how well they perform but "GreenSlime" them on a Ebike first!

Obviously, they are a good company to buy and deal with! 😃

Try the 20x4" tires and you will be surprised how well they perform but "GreenSlime" them on a Ebike first!
Yep, gotta Slime the tires, Saved me a few times now
The only time it failed was because of this :ROFLMAO:
But of course I carry an extra tube, Always Ready
DSCF8848.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF8849.JPG
    DSCF8849.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF8850.JPG
    DSCF8850.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF8852.JPG
    DSCF8852.JPG
    288.7 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF8854.JPG
    DSCF8854.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF8855.JPG
    DSCF8855.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 44
The only time it failed was because of this :ROFLMAO:
I see that those twigs I planted in your tubes are doing their job just dandy...lol...lol.

See what you get for making me wait by the mailbox for that Rad Rover your sending me...lol...lol.

Ps...Did you find the magnets I put there too so you can pick up nails in your travels too???...lol.

Back