Need more power,

I'm in California and need an m2 to drive any motorised bicycle up to 149cc and 4 hp going 30 max, exceed any of those numbers and need an m1. But can't get either one because of old fines I'm unable to pay. Cops don't seem to give a rats ass about it unless I drive like an idiot or no lights at night. So I drive in a legal manner and don't get harassed.

I'm in California and need an m2 to drive any motorised bicycle up to 149cc and 4 hp going 30 max, exceed any of those numbers and need an m1. But can't get either one because of old fines I'm unable to pay. Cops don't seem to give a rats ass about it unless I drive like an idiot or no lights at night. So I drive in a legal manner and don't get harassed.

I roll around with wheel lights,

By force,

Ya know check game goes, but at least I got light at the wheels and reflectors out the ass so it says I tried.

My bike so budget bro I don't even like my rug no more but to drive my self is by far the most freedom point.

I walk my bike back if I drink while out, screw hurting myself.

If I where to drink and drive I just get whiter, lol normally black American sits comfortable one hand on the wheel.

I get that vodka I tell you I get the doing 110 mph in a 75 ranchero at 1am with both hands on the wheel listening to corb lund hitting the corners lol.

#meanwhile I'm in a house but not drinking.

All I'm looking for a cig that's all.

You know I'm fked specially when my 2k pop/rock come out.

Lil red hot chilli peppers, some kings of Leon, fall out boy etc.

I wasn't meant to be a drunk though not my forte...

Loner type drinker I'll make a one man club in a trucks bed and wander why my battery dead in the am back in those days.

If I where to drink and drive I just get whiter, lol normally black American sits comfortable one hand on the wheel.

I get that vodka I tell you I get the doing 110 mph in a 75 ranchero at 1am with both hands on the wheel listening to corb lund hitting the corners lol.

Nothing like Corb Lund and the Hurtin' Albertans, famously known for:

but even better are his horse soldier songs:

and all the guys twisting pipe on the oil fields:

but more pertinent to us in this forum:

Nothing like Corb Lund and the Hurtin' Albertans, famously known for:

but even better are his horse soldier songs:

and all the guys twisting pipe on the oil fields:

but more pertinent to us in this forum:

Yeah hard on equipments right my motor died again today, I don't want to unbolt crap so it's time to drop a new block.

Looking at some sites that sell bottom ends, as my bottom ends the problem.

Makes it easier cause my top ends still worth a damn so I'll need a new hg and bg only.

Last edited:
Back