New beginning

Well that didn't work out so well.
After several court appearances and buying an attorney the court concluded that my ebike is illegal for on road use :D

I had to buy another control box and connect the two "blue wire" to make it 750W :rolleyes:

Anywhooo...back on the road after court costs and another control box!

How is everyone doing here?

Ride Safe Everyone!

HP :)
That's crappy news about the court dates and having to get another controller. I too have some upcoming bike related court dates lol.
Good to hear from ya HP

That's crappy news about the court dates and having to get another controller. I too have some upcoming bike related court dates lol.
Good to hear from ya HP
Hiya Chris!
Crappy isn't the word my brother, cost more than the bike to get it all straightened out but it seems all good for now.

What happend to you brother? I gots some reading to do huh?

Got another controller but gonna mod that too, just gonna keep the two blue wires to say i am 750w :rolleyes:

Just been cruisin silently for the past few days watching crazy people around me :D

Hope all is well in your world my Friend!

Ride Safe! :)

HP

Good to hear from ya HP
WOW! Chris that is crazier than my situation!

Be Vigilant my friend, but it seems you have this all wrapped up nice and tidy ;)

Ride Safe old boy! :)

HP

that sucks man. what kinda bored, petty cop would go through all that trouble to get an ebiker... my goodness. :(
An Ebiker cop that stopped me on the gas bike in the past and was upset that I was able to ride away on the papers I showed him that explained
what a MB was and what I was riding lol

In all areas I was wrong no doubt. It was fun and an expensive educational journey :D

I was able to make a few new friends and gather quite a bit of info for my area.

All in all I learned some things and won't be bothered anymore, or so I am told :D

How is your buold goin @bakaneko ?

Ride Safe Friend! :)

HP

Builing a mid drive now, am leaning towards the BTRPower 72v 40ah battery lookin at the 60v 35ah batt too, possibly...what you think @bakaneko ?

Builing a mid drive now, am leaning towards the BTRPower 72v 40ah battery lookin at the 60v 35ah batt too, possibly...what you think @bakaneko ?

if you want to go 40mph get a 72V, a 60V will get you there but you have to be at full voltage. with a 72, you can be at mid or nominal voltage and still hit 40. i do 60v because im not concerned so much about speed anymore. buy what you can reasonably afford. the chemistry is LiFePo; its suppose to be non flammable and not explode. two great features :ROFLMAO:

Was thinkin the 72 for the ah really lookin at the 60v 35 ah though.
Not wanting speed just hill pullin.

Sort of have it figured out with the hub drive, just a new monster with the mid drive I figure..

Love ya and thank ya my Friend, Ride Safe! :)

HP

Back