New Friction Drive Build -featherlite 25cc

I was riding the BMX mb I just finished this weekend in the rain today with no problem. The Black Magic spindle I use works great. The small motor I am using probably helps allot due to lack of torque. The BMX bike has 48 spoke rims for jumping. Tire is set at 90 psi. Tire is made for hard pack dirt and has a low profile block tread pattern. The little BMX bike actually has a smoother ride vs my mountain bike.

Roller

The Black Magic roller sounds interesting but where you purchased it (DDM), I don't think I know who that is.

Putting together another project using a Whizwheel Terra recumbent trike and plan a low mounted friction drive as part of the project. Collecting ideas and suggestions so here comes another question and this seams like a good place to ask it.

Dimention Edge has a friction drive kit that looks pretty good. What drew my attention is the ease of changing rollers. The mounting kit is a little pricey compared to the one at Bike Motor Parts, but may be worth it.

Has anyone purchased one of these kits, or looked into them. If so, What do you think?

Back