Building another friction drive

Ok, my question, most 25cc are sized for 58mm clutch, will they last long enough not to be a waste? I’m seriously thinking longbike with an e-middrive on front crank bb and a 27cc range extender driving rear crank bb.
😎
Staton sells 52mm set ups, so they must be capable. I would assume rider weight and hill may ply a factor.

To me the easiest way to get maximum range, 1 idea besides carrying 2/3/4 extra batteries. Have a hub rear drive Ebke with a good AH batt. Then when the batt goes kaput use a rear friction drive in the rear to extend your range. 1st I've thought of this, any downsides? UF, I wouldn't mess with a 25cc at all, too anemic. 35cc is the same size almost and gives you the minimum needed, my opinion. Every cc counts on these small motors.

Just to show you how old that really is, here is an obscure song from the Monkeys in the mid 60s called "Can You Dig It"...lol.

When I say stuff like that, most people don't understand. I just find that amusing, so I find obscure things to say to confuse people.

It can be used to mean almost anything...If it is really bad or stupid or dumb, or if it is really, really, cool, great or terrific...It is an all purpose South Boston term...Just how ya say it conveys the meaning of good or bad since it can mean both...lol...Here is another fun 60s song of dribble crap...lol.

Back