New fuel tank idea?

Got a picture of the way yours mounts?

The primary purpose of a see through tank isn't beauty. See through tanks mean you'll always know exactly how much gas you have. Even when riding I know how much gas I have. With a full 5 quarts it means I can go on a very long trip before needing to get more gas. I do plan to do a little cosmetic touch up paint work soon. But the tank was built more so for functionilty than beauty; otherwise I would've mounted a metal tank.
I guess it kinda hard to unscrew the gas cap and check your gas level. I never noticed I could see through it, Yea that's neat.
I Suggest to paint "Made By LR Jerry" on the tank. I figure the tank matches your personality. "Built for functionality not Beauty"

It's all good, just having some fun with ya. 😁

Just under 1 gal with multi fuel line options :) https://www.gopowersports.com/ has it

I guess it kinda hard to unscrew the gas cap and check your gas level. I never noticed I could see through it, Yea that's neat.
I Suggest to paint "Made By LR Jerry" on the tank. I figure the tank matches your personality. "Built for functionality not Beauty"

It's all good, just having some fun with ya. 😁

At least I'll never be stranded because I forgot to put gas in my tank lol

I hear ya Jerry, I got a 1.2 gal tank on my Whizzer Motorbike I get about 80 MPG @ 45 mph
If I cut my speed to 30 I can get over 100MPG
On a 100 mile ride I usually know where the next gas station is 50 miles out or I'll turn around and head back. Never has happened
I have an Odometer Speedometer on my bike so I'm able to keep track of how much gas is in my tank by miles traveled.
I do understand being able to see how much gas ya got by just glancing at the tank is handy.
My bike is pretty and I'm UGLY.

Back