New NH guy here!!!

Welcome to the site, Crispy!

What part of NH ??? I lived in the Monadnock region for 5 years, beginning in '79.

It's a beautiful part of the country.

I can just imagine your bike - 5 months of the year, studded knobby rear tire with a ski mounted on the front... :cool:

hello

Hi,
I am new to these forums. I have been fascinated with motorized bikes for some time, being the weekend gearhead that I am :devilish:
I am considering building a motorized bike or trike, and a little research is in order.
Looks like a great forum to learn and make new friends on!!!!!

Chris

welcome to MBc crispy, i was new to forums once too lol, you've come to the right place good luck and happy building...:D

WOW!!! Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!!!
Sorry for the delayed reply, I was travelling, then I forgot my password, and...you know the rest....yada, yada, yada!!! :)
But I am back...
I come from Southern NH....love the Monadnock region, it's beautiful!
As for my plans, I am thinking that I may end up building a one-off, possible trike/reverse trike. I have been doodling for years on this concept, and I want to put my pea brain to work and making it for real. I love to tinker with mechanical things, so this is right up my alley!
This place seems like a great resource to plumb for info & suppliers to boot. I will be trolling here lots, for sure!!! :cool:

Chris

A tadpole trike can be a very good platform for building a MotoredBike. I highly recommend it. If you decide to go that way, I could perhaps give you my thoughts about what I might do different if I built another one.

Back