Hello and Happy Holidays

This slightly buddhist, but mostly atheist bag of meat and bones would just like to let it be known that....

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and if you're like me and don't observe this Holiday yourself you can still help those around you that do celebrate it by joining in with them.

This slightly buddhist, but mostly atheist bag of meat and bones would just like to let it be known that....

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and if you're like me and don't observe this Holiday yourself you can still help those around you that do celebrate it by joining in with them.
For alot of people who celebrate Christmas it's mostly for the kids.

For alot of people who celebrate Christmas it's mostly for the kids.
I never grew up, I'm still a toys are us kids...lol.

All kidding aside, Christmas is mostly for all those who are truly Christian and celebrate the birth of the Messiah because if he were never born, there would be no redemption for human kind to be taken out of an evil world.

It was never supposed to be about the presents or a parastic plant called mistletoe...lol.

I never grew up, I'm still a toys are us kids...lol.

All kidding aside, Christmas is mostly for all those who are truly Christian and celebrate the birth of the Messiah because if he were never born, there would be no redemption for human kind to be taken out of an evil world.

It was never supposed to be about the presents or a parastic plant called mistletoe...lol.
I know, I meant that those who don't celebrate Christmas for those reasons mostly celebrate it for thier kids

Remember to show gratitude to your pet rock ancestors, they're so proud of you. Bwahahahahah, can't help it. Merry Xmas IR!

Back