Greetings from Sydney

JamMe

Local time
7:32 PM
Hello, everyone. I ride the Canyon Neuron Young Hero which is a mountain bike. And lately started thinking about a motorized bike. You have great forum on this topic. Maybe you can tell me what to choose for a newbie in this matter? I haven't made a final decision yet, but I am researching this question. I see you have a lot of threads about repairs, which I'm interested in as well.

I will visit your forum sometimes when I have free time. Right now we are in the summer and I ride outdoors a lot. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)

Welcome! There are tons of options out there. It all depends on how fast you want to go and if you want a 2 or 4 stroke.
Keep in mind that he is in Australia where these gasoline motorised bikes of ours are basically illegal to ride on any public byways or highways.
Plus he is also living in the big city of Sydney where he is sure to get caught riding it...Just saying.

Keep in mind that he is in Australia where these gasoline motorised bikes of ours are basically illegal to ride on any public byways or highways.
Plus he is also living in the big city of Sydney where he is sure to get caught riding it...Just saying.
He also stated it is for use on off road mountain bike trails...Just saying

He also stated it is for use on off road mountain bike trails...Just saying
No he didn't Gordy, he said, and I quote, "I ride the Canyon Neuron Young Hero which is a mountain bike"

So where exactly did you see where he said, "it is for use on off road mountain trails"???...lol...lol.

Reading is fundamental Little Grasshopper...lol...lol.

Ps...He will need a different bike than what he already rides, as a motor will not fit that bike frame whatsoever.
That is a $2000.00 dollar aluminum frame bike.

No he didn't Gordy, he said, and I quote, "I ride the Canyon Neuron Young Hero which is a mountain bike"

So where exactly did you see where he said, "it is for use on off road mountain trails"???...lol...lol.

Ps...He will need a different bike than what he already rides, as a motor will not fit that bike frame whatsoever.
Right now we are in the summer and I ride outdoors a lot
In Australian, that means you off road lol

A long day's work followed by a short night's rest was not very kind to my comprehensive abilities this morning. I thought he was talking about a place lol

Back