Night Ride

In the back of my head I just keep thinking no deer no deer no deer.
I think the same ALOT, there is alot of them here along with fox,raccoon,possum,I think though after all these years of riding that trail they are getting used to us and the pipe noise gives them a heads up.Yet we still encounter them,not long ago a deer ran between the lead bike and myself and son it was like it was playing chicken LOL.

My mind was wondering when the vid. started. Going across that bridge looked like a good opening scene to a walking dead movie.

My mind was wondering when the vid. started. Going across that bridge looked like a good opening scene to a walking dead movie.
LMFAO!!!!
I think the same ALOT, there is alot of them here along with fox,raccoon,possum,I think though after all these years of riding that trail they are getting used to us and the pipe noise gives them a heads up.Yet we still encounter them,not long ago a deer ran between the lead bike and myself and son it was like it was playing chicken LOL.
I was half expecting to see eyes shining in the dark at least. That would be scary having a deer dash out in front of you. Knowing the kind of damage they can do to a car, I can only imagine a motorized bike...

LMFAO!!!!

I was half expecting to see eyes shining in the dark at least. That would be scary having a deer dash out in front of you. Knowing the kind of damage they can do to a car, I can only imagine a motorized bike...
You're right as we do see the glowing eyes in the bush alot,we try to guess as to what it may be by the height and just hope the stay put! Rabbits on the other hand jump out in front of you then zig zag until they realize they cant out run it and bound back into the bush,and raccoons are stubborn and don't give a s**t.

Back