NT and SPEED carb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The HP carburetor is the clone of the Dellorto 15.15 carburetor.

The "speed" is a bigger version of the NT carburetor and comes with the red cover.

The fuel inlet is also different on the speed.
Read earlier in the thread what you have there is not marked NT Speed and is different than the original witch was 16mm I still have one of both,The one you have there is a revised version probably to suit the 4 stroke engine it was really intended for.

The speed carb I have says speed on one side PZ14JD on the other side has a petcock at the fuel inlet and nas just under 15mm slide. Ryderz are you sure your not thinking about the CNS at 16mm? I'm not sure about some older version speed being 16mm. The one I have is around 3 years old.

The speed carb I have says speed on one side PZ14JD on the other side has a petcock at the fuel inlet and nas just under 15mm slide. Ryderz are you sure your not thinking about the CNS at 16mm? I'm not sure about some older version speed being 16mm. The one I have is around 3 years old.
No I'm sure pre 2014 the speed carb was bigger but in 2014 Grubee had E.P.A. issues and the speed carb didn't pass so they started using the one you describe with the petcock on the fuel inlet witch is only 15mm and a 14.9 mm slide.

You won’t be able to seal the sleeve, are you sure it can be done?
You only bore through the main body and to open it 1mm in dia is only a 1/2mm taken from the walls,I've opened the cns carb from 16 to 18mm no issues and the nt and speed can be enlarged pretty easy.

You only bore through the main body and to open it 1mm in dia is only a 1/2mm taken from the walls,I've opened the cns carb from 16 to 18mm no issues and the nt and speed can be enlarged pretty easy.
Yeah, just looking there is a little room but not a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back