PK80

It’s the low price that concerns me, 6HP is easily achievable with mods, not that I’ve ever modded one, but I know it’s easy to achieve if done right.
As I previously mentioned, Zane of California Motor Bikes is legit, he just sells for less than what people have been used to seeing from other vendors is all...Remember that price on the Minerelli is not for a complete kit, that is for a motor only.

As I previously mentioned, Zane of California Motor Bikes is legit, he just sells for less than what people have been used to seeing from other vendors is all...Remember that price on the Minerelli is not for a complete kit, that is for a motor only.
I believe you if you say he’s legit. I’ve seen other Minarelli’s going for double that and more for the engine only.

Send him an email asking how he can do it so cheap. Keep in mind these get power from revving very high. HP =(Torque × RPM)/5252

3 foot lbs of torque at 10.5k would be 6 hp.

Email:

CaliforniaMotorbikesHelp@gmail.com

Text: (415) 306-3620

You can have him call you with that number if you schedule it, but he says he's too busy to man the "phones." He's one guy dealing with the "warehouse" accounting, shipping, receiving, importing, customer service, etc.

Send him an email asking how he can do it so cheap. Keep in mind these get power from revving very high. HP =(Torque × RPM)/5252

3 foot lbs of torque at 10.5k would be 6 hp.

Email:

CaliforniaMotorbikesHelp@gmail.com

Text: (415) 306-3620

You can have him call you with that number if you schedule it, but he says he's too busy to man the "phones." He's one guy dealing with the "warehouse" accounting, shipping, receiving, importing, customer service, etc.
That’s ok, if Damien says he’s legit, I trust that and I’m not into 2 strokes anyway, I was just surprised as I’ve seen Minarellis going for 2-5x that price.

6hp Minarelli for $199? Seems sus to me, dawg.
It's pretty much just a bottom end and the kit. He makes the spacer and bulk orders bottom ends and jugs. He probably pays maybe 50 buck a piece to build those. It also comes as just a top and bottom end. No carby, pipe, cdi, nada. 6hp is just the base power. It's like buying a car. The motor stock isn't a huge power house, but with some mods it can make big time power.

That’s ok, if Damien says he’s legit, I trust that and I’m not into 2 strokes anyway, I was just surprised as I’ve seen Minarellis going for 2-5x that price.
Getting the price down that low was pretty hard, especially because I paid the money to get a new crankshaft designed that is both long rod and thicker to handle the extra HP without issues.

Most people selling minarellis have it set up to make $100-250 profit per engine they sell but I'm only making a FRACTION of that. My goal is to always make things more affordable for people in the hobby. Most of my customers are priced out of the $450 minarellis anyways.

Thanks for considering California Motorbikes I really appeciate it. 🙏

If you can, tell us why your crankshafts are better balanced than
the competitoin.
Our cranks are all put on a rig to check if they are true. Cranks out of spec are sold to my factory's Russian and South American customers that have lower quality standard requirements.

Back