PK80

Oh ok. Used to work at a barbershop in Lancaster with three guys named will, and one of them was white so he got called white will or white boy will lol and he also got into building MB’s.
That's funny. I also used to be called white will because there were a few Wills around the hood. There was little Will, black Will, big Will, and me white Will

Yes, I have heard nothing but good things about California Motorbikes, I ordered 4 stroke carb. a good while back, it took a week to get it but I'm on the east coast, but at that price I would have waited a month, but I'm going to sale my Grubee 53cc, and the 4G trans. also from Grubee, and then I will pull the trigger on it, I just want to do another 2 stroke because I kept some good parts l made the crossover to 4 strokes. But very low hrs on motor and trans, with extra clutch and belt, motor cranks first pull every time, no matter how long it sits, but it just taking up space, motor and trans I'd take 250, and throw in the mounting plate, will ship on your dollar, have pics and videos, if anyone looking, but I just want the pk80 motor, I wouldn't use the kit.

Back