Predator 212 rear drive

Saw these training wheels, Thought they were perfect for you.
lol.... i should have figured i would have gotten trolled...
I am personally going for something this.... When i said training wheels, it was metaphorical lol... I do like that his bike can go on the rail road. Theoretically, i could go to the local rail road tracks, measure the guage and then this way, my bike can go on standard roads and rail road track too. Just food for thought. Bet if i get 50mph on regular roads, you can get 80mph on railroad track due to the low Coefficient of Friction and plus they are dead level too, which helps.....

Attachments

• 1579911875196.png
    1579911875196.png
    961.3 KB · Views: 169
Yeah i prefer not to use my data, but if it works for you, then hey :) Its a 9 dollar tachometer with a lil magnet that bolts to a wheel and it passes a little sensor thing that counts rpms when the magnet energizes a little coil in the sensor from Faradays law. Its just the lcd screen is pretty dim so you can only see it in the day... One day i was bored so i launched waze and ran as fast as i could with sandals on. I got i think 18mph or maybe it was 16mph top speed, lol.
I don't use it all the time, every once in awhile I just have to know or on a new bike or cart.

Almost done!!!! Now i am thinking I should have used a predator 13hp. It would have fit, i have all this extra space, LOL. I took the governor off this thing, should get around 9hp?
looks great, your HP is already far more than enough though...my engine putting out about 1.7 HP already gets me up to 37 MPH...be sure you get some good brakes on that bike to handle the inertia!

What problems would this cause. Going to reinforce this slightly and make a triangle as the torque does move this angle iron extension. The extension does make it impossible to topple over when moving it around, so if my idea doesn’t work, it will make the best kick stand in the world.

Attachments

• D4C80429-BE1D-4A53-B158-9087F20DF63D.jpeg
    D4C80429-BE1D-4A53-B158-9087F20DF63D.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 158
Half way to a sidecar.
If it works, i might turn it into one.... thx for the suggestion, but not for people, but for putting crap. I could add a crate and stuff on that angle iron and yeah.... On second thought, it would be very interesting if i added a people one to it, i would have to reinforce it a lot and switch out that tire for safety as i wouldnt want a passenger to die on it lol...

Replace that wheel with one from a scooter, and if can find an old canoe for free, that would be the body work. The front and back of the canoe becomes the top and bottom of the sidecar.

Bike4life- I have a single spoke- left over from relaceing my front wheel. It is 260mm total length. If that will work for you, DM me and I’ll send it to you.
I do appreciate it,a lot. Thanks.... But my wheels are 27.5" and require larger spokes... But thx though. Here's a tip doc, for helping me out, a bean for a bean. you can make your own spoke wrench by grinding a small square notch into a large washer, only took 30 seconds, and is a neat tool, so that should help others in need of a spoke wrench.

I actually am confident with the welding, and redid my previous spoke and reinforced the weld by surrounding it with 2 spokes i salvaged from a scrap bike, so i am confident with it.