[Problem Need Help] Garelli Mosquito 39B No Spark

KilroyCD,
Thanks... Ater browsing and searching, if I can conclude...
What I'm think is in State that there is not too much European moped left compare in British/France etc.
But you guys just prefer old big motorcycle, since you already have your own brand, which is Harled Davidson... ??
But I must admit in the State you have more old classic card than in Europe, it means US and Europe have it's own market...

Thank you,

You're right, the European mopeds have not enjoyed the same popularity in the States as they do elsewhere, and it's a shame. As a result, we rarely get to see such gems as yours. You're right about the popularity of the Harley Davidson, but not everyone prefers them. Some of us would like to have them, but cannot afford them or we just prefer the motored bicycle concept. That's why Whizzers are so popular here. They're about the closest thing to an American moped (despite being made overseas now) that we have in any quantity. In case you haven't seen a photo of it, here is the Whizzer I ride: http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z21/KilroyCD/My Bikes/100_1341.jpg

Cheers,
-Chris

Kryton,
Yeah I bypassing original wiring system, that's include the platina/condensor system. So now actually what I have is Old motorcycle with new technology (haha..)
Well at least I didnt nee to worry for adjusting platina gap etc

Thanks !

Dear KilroyCD...
I can say (sorry..just try to sound American.. haha ) "****..you have a great machine there...!!" I can say it's very indeed American style too and it's widen open my knowledge about State's motorcycyle. As perception is alaways STATE=HARLEY DAVIDSON

You know, in here Indonesia, people so (crazy & admire) for Harley Davidson motor. So who own Harley then it's kinda rich people.

But wish your Whizzers here then I can say there will be a wide open people here !

Rgds

Wow, it's nice forum even it's can automatically censor my D**N word
Haha, sorry folks it's not mean to rude...

Great story

Hi Vincent,
Your story about your bike here in the forum & your article in the Moped Archive are so interesting. It's great how you got your uncle's bike running. Is your uncle still living? He would be surprised.
This forum is great. Everyone has helped me a lot with my Whizzer. I like how you put the CDI ignition on it. Not everyone would understand how to do that. I've seen engines like yours on Ebay.
Jay

Last edited:
All..
Just sorry for my absence in this forum

Dear jbcruisin,
Thanks for your comment. Indeed using CDI making easy no need to adjust the induction (platina) gap etc etc. Well, so much for old motor but with new tech, I guess ?? haha..

Btw recently I just adding another gadget which is digital speedometer (Cat Eye Enduro 8). Trying to search for analog one, but I guess there is no room for analog one anymore..haha... Using it, average max speed achieve around 30 kph, pretty fast for rusty bicycle I gues... :)

I will try to upload simple videos with my Pa ride the motorcycle. Will back to you soon.

Thanks..this site is great !!

Back