Phantom 85 no start anymore

Tomsekera

Local time
6:22 AM
My phantom 85 motor worked for a while after I added a 21mm pwk carburetor and a g2 reed valve. I got a new magneto and cdi because my old spark system stopped working.

As I am getting spark my motor will not start up, or will take multiple tries to start up. I have compression and know that the carburetor was working correctly previously, let me know if you have any idea how I could make my bike start better.

My phantom 85 motor worked for a while after I added a 21mm pwk carburetor and a g2 reed valve. I got a new magneto and cdi because my old spark system stopped working.

As I am getting spark my motor will not start up, or will take multiple tries to start up. I have compression and know that the carburetor was working correctly previously, let me know if you have any idea how I could make my bike start better.
Take the mag side cover off and check to see if the mag key has broke and the mag has turned.

So now the only problem is figuring out why it won't start.. Lol.. Anyways.. I got it to studdering a bit. But it locks up the wheel when slowing down... Why would that happen?

Back