Question about a company

sherron82

Local time
6:26 AM
Has anyone purchased anything from go max industries? Just curious to see if they are legit or not. They do have some good deals and products

Has anyone purchased anything from go max industries? Just curious to see if they are legit or not. They do have some good deals and products
Just read the reviews that have been posted in the forums under "Dealer Reviews".

What's your opinion Damien
I can't honestly say I have any opinion either way since I have never done any business with GoMax Industries, or ever had to deal with him in the forums as a "vendor" member as I have had to do with a few others that were just plain bad actors when it came to their business dealings ripping off some of our members.

Based on the mostly negative reviews I have read though, I would stay away from GoMax if it were me.

Depending on any item you may wish to order, just ask here in the forums as most of our "well-seasoned" members can usually tell you who you can deal with and who should be avoided at all costs.

As for me personally, I have been spending my bucks and recommending https://bicycle-engines.com for motors, etc, as well as buying any other items not available there from amazon.com.

B-E.com always stands behind their 6 month warranties on all of their goods.

I can't honestly say I have one either way since I have never done any business with GoMax Industries, or ever had to deal with him in the forums as a "vendor" member as I have had to do with a few others that were just plain bad actors when it came to their business dealings ripping off some of our members.

Based on the mostly negative reviews I have read though, I would stay away from GoMax if it were me.

Depending on any item you may wish to order, just ask here in the forums as most of our "well-seasoned" members can usually tell you who you can deal with and who should be avoided at all costs.

As for me personally, I have been spending my bucks and recommending https://bicycle-engines.com for motors, etc, as well as buying any other items not available there from amazon.com.
I checked out the site. I think all comments match what I see. A small reseller working out of a storage unit in Ft. Lauderdale. Nothing to back them up if the person that runs it decides or is unable to assist. Even the website is piece-meal and has holes in it.

Last post date on their FB site is November 2022 questonable reviews:

Unless the prices are 50% lower, Why take a chance? Even large companies are tough to deal with if they decide to be unresponsive.

Good Luck,

If you have decent mechanical skills, Staton Inc has various parts you can piece together to make what you need. David has been in business since 1983.

Since you are in .ca land check out motorizedbicycles.ca they have great prices and service but like most smaller outfits they can't compete on shipping. I've ordered from them before and am completely satisfied.

If you want the Zeda family of engines go here in Canada.

Good for western clients, they're out of Alberta. Stan is a good guy.

I believe I'll just stick with California motor bikes or bicycle engines. Waiting to see what the avenger 85 from cmb is like. It's either gonna be that or phantom 85. Then I'm gonna do some work on my current engine from bikeberry, stage 4 engine. That way I'll have 2 awesome bikes. Gonna make one more for acceleration and the other for speed.

Back