Rings keeps scratching my cylinder

I'm having problems with my rings scratching my cylinder walls it's in between the ports where the PIN and GAP is on the rings anybody know what might be the cause I have barely maybe a millimeter play in my piston inside my cylinder I can wiggle it around just barely is my piston too small or is it a wrist pin problem should I shim the wrist pin?

The scratches on the cylinder wall are fairly deep I'm definitely going to have to replace my jug piston rings so forth but to keep this from happening again what should I do different or what should I buy different

Screenshot_20210802-200335_Photos.jpg

Sorry I just sent a picture of my gas bike used to be I was having the same problems and I did this to my gas bike that does zero to 80 and like 6 seconds now lol have a good one and I can put tequila in the gas tank much aloha.

Sorry I just sent a picture of my gas bike used to be I was having the same problems and I did this to my gas bike that does zero to 80 and like 6 seconds now lol have a good one and I can put tequila in the gas tank much aloha from 1flynHawaiin@gmail.com
Sorry man but that pic is an electric bike not gas,and 0-80 not even kph in 6 seconds would I believe.

Sorry man but that pic is an electric bike not gas,and 0-80 not even kph in 6 seconds would I believe.
That's the scary thing about electrics... they CAN be pushed to 0-80kph in 6 seconds probably- but they'll melt after 10 seconds doing that! :)
I think the first vehicle to do a Mile-A-Minute was electric, and it was on the verge of frying it's wires after the run. What a scary ride that must have been!
MnRf_WRJSFS0Vumo4Ji9RQ.png

That's the scary thing about electrics... they CAN be pushed to 0-80kph in 6 seconds probably- but they'll melt after 10 seconds doing that! :)
I think the first vehicle to do a Mile-A-Minute was electric, and it was on the verge of frying it's wires after the run. What a scary ride that must have been!View attachment 157119
Electric was the sh!+ back before oil. Short range, but who went that far in those days. Love the pic. Lol

I think the first vehicle to do a Mile-A-Minute was electric, and it was on the verge of frying it's wires after the run. What a scary ride that must have been!View attachment 157119
I build custom ebikes and know full well what it would take to get any where near those claims and NOT in 6 seconds can they do 0-80 kph that's 50mph,
That was a 70mph run that took almost 17 seconds.

Back