How to run a 12mm piston on a 10mm pin crank (w/ photos)

I am confused and do not understand what you're saying.
Look at te shape of a countersink bit on Google. They have about a 45* point. Chuck this in your drill and stick it in the oil hole. This will remove any flash and at the same time cut an angle down towards the pin hole. This makes it easier for a greater amount of oil to reach the bearings.

You're right. That's my fault.

They do not make a 372XP 52mm. They are aftermarket top end kits. This is also my fault for not doing my due diligence.

Up until a week ago, I was under the impression that there was a 372XP 50mm and 372XP 52mm. I was recently aware that these big bore kits aren't OEM (such as you can't buy a 52mm 372XP Husq off the shelf) I contacted someone about my 372XP build and he corrected me and said 372 is a 50mm, and the XP is 52mm. Now me trusting the guy I said hmm, that makes sense? Weird I haven't found this straight forward difference. It appears I was right originally, believed someone else and didn't bother checking, and here we are today
My biggest fear was you buying a wrist pin for a 52mm piston and then going "Huh?". Or even worse a 52mm piston.

I already did that with another build. I ordered what I assumed was the right jug, but when I went through the specs, I found out that there were two different configurations. I quickly measured the one I have, "Oh Rats!", canceled the order and got the right one shipped.

My biggest fear was you buying a wrist pin for a 52mm piston and then going "Huh?". Or even worse a 52mm piston.

I already did that with another build. I ordered what I assumed was the right jug, but when I went through the specs, I found out that there were two different configurations. I quickly measured the one I have, "Oh Rats!", canceled the order and got the right one shipped.

Yeah, the 372XP 52mm big bore I bought, I always assumed there was an OEM option, and sure enough, just another fine piece of art coming out of China

Back