avenger 85 wrist pin

I am always looking for a certain thing and then I see something else and forget what I was looking for in the first place.

Then you have my brain... you say to visualize a hammer, and my brain asks a question... "which hammer?" and then proceeds to scroll through images of every type and style of hammer from every point in human history that I have ever witnessed. Starting with a rock, a wood mallet, a hundred types of smiting hammer, and all the way to a modern claw hammer from the hardware store, which is what 90% of people likely imagine in their mind.

I wish I were joking...
Welcome to adhd brain.
The worst has got to be keys. When I am looking for a specific key that don't belong to my truck, I have no clue which key it is and I emd up grabbing them all

I am always looking for a certain thing and then I see something else and forget what I was looking for in the first place.
Yep, another one suffering from "Oooh Shiny" Syndrome...lol...lol.

200w.gif

The worst has got to be keys. When I am looking for a specific key that don't belong to my truck, I have no clue which key it is and I emd up grabbing them all
People always comment on or ask why I carry around so many keys (probably 30 or more). I may need them. It might be 8 months from now, but I will never locate it if I don't have it on me.

Back