avenger 85 wrist pin

I take it you do not visit the "crapper" very often...lol...lol.

At least no one will ever say your full of :poop:...lol.
He probably walked by it a dozen times before he noticed it. It's amazing how you don't see things right in front of your face if you don't think they could be there

I take it you do not visit the "crapper" very often...lol...lol.

At least no one will ever say your full of :poop:...lol.
No no, I keep the TP in the cabinet, but needed both hands to change it. Put the hammer in the cabinet instead of on the counter, closed the door and then it was lost for few days until the paper ran out. When you got to go, you got to go, stupid, takes the hammer with me.

I lost a small security torx bit that I use to work on my E Bike hub motor I couldn't find it when I wanted to put the motor back in the hub
The search was on :LOL: I looked everywhere, I checked the set where I keep the torx bit and it wasn't there either , Since it's small, I figured it bounced under the work bench or maybe under the refrigerator in the garage, Nope couldn't find it,
So I went to ACE and Lowes to buy another Torx bit, but I would have to buy another set just for one Torx bit, I'm not gonna pay that :LOL:
I ordered a pkg of 4 on line for cheep, I figured I would never be without again, I also ordered some low strength loctite

I got the Security Torx bits in the mail. I put them in the security bit set where I keep all those special bits, To my surprise what did I find when I opened the box, that damn torx bit that I thought I lost, It was hiding in plain sight :LOL:

This was the Fastener Gods giving me some time to think, because I was gonna use blue loctite on those stainless steel 3mm security screws, I'm glad I didn't because their so small one might of got stuck and I would of stripped the torx head, Lucky for me I had ordered that low strength loctite to put on those 3mm screws
Yeah ya don't want those hub motor screws coming loose and getting sheered off, and ya don't want to strip out the head either It'll be a disaster

So now I got 5 security torx bit for those 3mm hub motor screws, I'm supplied for life (y)and can afford to misplace one

Funny how the brain has a picture of what it's looking for and if it doesn't fit that image can't see it.

Take a hammer for example, we all know what a hammer looks like but viewing it from the handle end is different. If the brain doesn't have that image, the hammer is lost until viewed from a different angle. At least my brain works like that.

Funny how the brain has a picture of what it's looking for and if it doesn't fit that image can't see it.

Take a hammer for example, we all know what a hammer looks like but viewing it from the handle end is different. If the brain doesn't have that image, the hammer is lost until viewed from a different angle. At least my brain works like that.
Then you have my brain... you say to visualize a hammer, and my brain asks a question... "which hammer?" and then proceeds to scroll through images of every type and style of hammer from every point in human history that I have ever witnessed. Starting with a rock, a wood mallet, a hundred types of smiting hammer, and all the way to a modern claw hammer from the hardware store, which is what 90% of people likely imagine in their mind.

I wish I were joking...
Welcome to adhd brain.

Back