schwinn meridian rear left rim damaged

jkizer

Hello all, i have a Schwinn Meridian with a damaged rear left rim that needs to be replaced, does anyone know where i can purchase this rim from, i have search everywhere on the internet but came up empty.
Thank you in advance
john

Timbone

My suggestion: go to a real bicycle shop and buy one of those generic steel wheels they sell for $30-$45. Repack the bearings, then adjust them to eliminate play. Then go from there building your rag joint or sprocket adapter. Dollar for dollar, this is a good method to get rolling.

Frankfort MB's

My suggestion: go to a real bicycle shop and buy one of those generic steel wheels they sell for $30-$45. Repack the bearings, then adjust them to eliminate play. Then go from there building your rag joint or sprocket adapter. Dollar for dollar, this is a good method to get rolling.
The Schwinn meridian is a tricycle, the wheels are different than a regular bicycle

K9Kruiser

Color me confused....the rim should be standard as well as the spokes. It is only the rear hubs that are non-standard.

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!