Since "we're" clogging up General Discussion anyway...

augidog

Local time
10:35 AM
yaknow, the volunteer staff doesn't deserve to have to do extra duty just because you feel your topic needs special attention...the poor guys are spending/wasting a lot of time lately in here moving stuff to where it (obviously) belongs...

MBc has a nicely arranged work-area where technical discussions stay organized, active, and productive, so...

take the technical stuff where it belongs, and categorize it appropriately, on your own, like a grown-up.

nope, i didn't intend to "ask" nice...but it's not very nice of you to abuse the volunteers either :(

watch this and have a good chuckle at your own expense: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

thanks to the current staff, this place is really settled in and thriving, so please give them every break you can :)

We'll try to do better..........
(Hang dog posture, sheepish expression, etc :(

Sometimes it's not all that obvious to us just where a thread belongs.
But your point is well-taken and I'll try to keep it in mind.

hehe...it's always the nice guys who unnecessarily "feel bad"...but i wasn't talking about the occasional "i'm just not sure" situation and am avoiding naming names.

but let's put it another way: the Clubhouse, our general discussion (common-social) area, is starting to look like "2-Stroke" or "Frame-Mount"...before Kilroy cleaned up yesterday, almost the entire front page was about "compression" "porting" "cables" "mufflers" "chains" "etc"...obvious engine- or kit-stuff...imo, that's lazy forum'ing, and the practice can quickly become abusive to both staff and fellow members.

in real-life, this would be akin to throwing your cigarettes on the floor or leaving repair manuals all over the bar...assuming someone else will clean up for you. that's just plain wrong. and in real-life, you'd be lucky if the "bar-keep" didn't eventually bean you in the head with one of those manuals :devilish:

please...for help on "where" to post, read the captions for ALL the different forums before you post, and then fewer genuine accidents will occur :cool:

Last edited:
I am very sorry guys.
As far as i understood you started your threads in the general discussion area and then they would be moved if nessessary.

I know i'm not the only one who has done this but i do admit to being a large contributor.

I will do my best to put post in the proper place in the future.

If you guys need some volenteer help let me know.

I spen alot of time around here.

Sorry again.

Rich

forum

Do the slant heads really give that much more compression?

Yea I'm just bustn you!

I totally agree, It is so much better to go to an area and find only what you expect to see. You save so much time (valuable time) and don't waste others valuable time.

Thank you
Fotr your effort