Spark Plug

Aikaru

Local time
1:43 AM
Can you guys read this spark plug for me? My engine has been running good except for when I idle. At idle even with the idle screw properly adjusted, it almost immediately stops

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 143
Too much oil, and/or to rich. Not by to much though. A jet lower should fix it. Run your oil ( 2 stroke air cooled oil for the mix) 24:1 ( if you beat it hard) 32:1 ( if you beat it some, but usually just cruise) 40:1 if you just putt around.

also I should probably ask what plug are you running? numbers on it and maker please.

Too much oil, and/or to rich. Not by to much though. A jet lower should fix it. Run your oil ( 2 stroke air cooled oil for the mix) 24:1 ( if you beat it hard) 32:1 ( if you beat it some, but usually just cruise) 40:1 if you just putt around.

also I should probably ask what plug are you running? numbers on it and maker please.
Jingying Z4C

Hopefully you will throw out that junky Chinese "Z4" or "Z8 plug that came with the kit and replace it with the NGK-B6HS or its resistor equivalent, NGK BR6HS plug, make sure it is gapped at .025 thousandths...If your running the stock NT carby, make sure that your "C" clip on the needle valve on the slider cylinder in the carby is positioned at the next to the top position of the needle valve...DAMIEN

Hopefully you will throw out that junky Chinese "Z4" or "Z8 plug that came with the kit and replace it with the NGK-B6HS or its resistor equivalent, NGK BR6HS plug, make sure it is gapped at .025 thousandths...If your running the stock NT carby, make sure that your "C" clip on the needle valve on the slider cylinder in the carby is positioned at the next to the top position of the needle valve...DAMIEN
I’m running an HP carb, also I believe possibly another issue is poor connection because my spark plug boot is designed for a crown terminal and not the smaller terminal

Back