Spark Plug

Aikaru

Local time
4:47 AM
Can you guys read this spark plug for me? My engine has been running good except for when I idle. At idle even with the idle screw properly adjusted, it almost immediately stops

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 143
Plus they make water socks for those filters that fit perfect. Then you can ride in the rain and muck without fear of sucking in water or mud.

YEAHHHHHHHHH WAHOOOOOO!! Now just make sure you ride safe, and get us some video's of popping wheelies!! lol
As always, some problem arises...the carb didnt fit well on the intake and produced a vacuum leak...found out my HP carb is the only one that will fit it. So I put the HP carb back on thinking the original idling issue was caused by maybe a previous vacuum leak. Boy was I wrong lol. Now that I have the issues solo'd out to the HP carb, what do you think is causing it to stall at low rpm and immediately die at idle without "blipping" the throttle? Faulty carb?

As always, some problem arises...the carb didnt fit well on the intake and produced a vacuum leak...found out my HP carb is the only one that will fit it. So I put the HP carb back on thinking the original idling issue was caused by maybe a previous vacuum leak. Boy was I wrong lol. Now that I have the issues solo'd out to the HP carb, what do you think is causing it to stall at low rpm and immediately die at idle without "blipping" the throttle? Faulty car
Slap a little teflon tape over the end of the intake, then slide the nt over it. Also helps to have a o-ring to help seal it against the end of the intake.

As always, some problem arises...the carb didnt fit well on the intake and produced a vacuum leak...found out my HP carb is the only one that will fit it. So I put the HP carb back on thinking the original idling issue was caused by maybe a previous vacuum leak. Boy was I wrong lol. Now that I have the issues solo'd out to the HP carb, what do you think is causing it to stall at low rpm and immediately die at idle without "blipping" the throttle? Faulty carb?
Did you turn the idle screw in at all?

Slap a little teflon tape over the end of the intake, then slide the nt over it. Also helps to have a o-ring to help seal it against the end of the intake.
Okay I fixed the issue once again...decided to just go back to the stock manifold...the new nt carb fits in the frame without squishing against the rear frame. I got all vacuum leaks fixed and for now, it runs beautifully.

Okay I fixed the issue once again...decided to just go back to the stock manifold...the new nt carb fits in the frame without squishing against the rear frame. I got all vacuum leaks fixed and for now, it runs beautifully.
Now just get a pet pig, and instantly your bike will do 75mph. Add flames and it will 95!! LOL JK.

Awesome the bikes going good now. Now it's time to see how many smiles per mile ya get!!

Back