Spark Plug

Aikaru

Local time
5:40 AM
Can you guys read this spark plug for me? My engine has been running good except for when I idle. At idle even with the idle screw properly adjusted, it almost immediately stops

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 143
The design looks exactly like my engine, except mine is black...probably came from the same factory to be honest. Around the same price too...what do you think got it to reach that speed?

what do you think got it to reach that speed?
I know what im doing...lol...I set the needle valve on the NT correctly, I run the same NGK plug i recommend at .025 thousandths gap...I use that low profile air filter for extra air flow...I use ethanol-free gasoline mixed at 32:1 ratio, (4 ounces of oil to 1 gal of gas mixed in the gallon gas can and well shaken/mixed before pouring in the tank), and also use 1 ounce of Octane boost per gallon as well...DAMIEN

The oil and octane boost i use:

And here is my finished bike:

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 95
I know what im doing...lol...I set the needle valve on the NT correctly, I run the same NGK plug i recommend at .025 thousandths gap...I use that low profile air filter for extra air flow...I use ethanol-free gasoline mixed at 32:1 ratio, (4 ounces of oil to 1 gal of gas mixed in the gallon gas can and well shaken/mixed before pouring in the tank), and also use 1 ounce of Octane boost per gallon as well...DAMIEN

The oil and octane boost i use:

And here is my finished bike:
Ohhh yeah i remember you showing me that bike before. Sweet ride, looks really clean

Back