Spokes and sprocket

eisle89

I'm trying to use a 72 or 144 spoke wheel with the 9 bolt sprocket that comes with the Chinese motors. Is the ANY way ???? TIA

A

andyinchville1

HI,
I've heard that if it is divisible by 9 evenly it should be OK BUT that is ALOT of spokes!....
Maybe it could fit if you removed a few spokes if it is a tight fit?? Just a thought...with that many spokes the wheel should be real strong!....Also, If you can get a disc brake hub to hold that many spokes our sprocket will bolt to the disc brake hub so the number of spokes would be a moot point...

Andrew

eisle89

HI,
I've heard that if it is divisible by 9 evenly it should be OK BUT that is ALOT of spokes!....
Maybe it could fit if you removed a few spokes if it is a tight fit?? Just a thought...with that many spokes the wheel should be real strong!....Also, If you can get a disc brake hub to hold that many spokes our sprocket will bolt to the disc brake hub so the number of spokes would be a moot point...

Andrew

Maybe that's the answer, a disk brake hub. Thanks again Andrew, nice video BTW. I'll be getting one of those tuned exhausts from you also.

A

andyinchville1

HI,
Thanks for your interest in the pipe....I am still looking for a manufacturer that would do a small production run...So far the one I am trying to negotiate with
wants me to make an initial run of 250 Pipes....that's ALOT of pipes to have around the shop (not to mention expensive).....I am trying to find a company to do a smaller run....I may make them available as a "kit" (minor welding that any muffler shop could do in case a person didn't have the ability or desire to weld it themselves).
I'll try to post more info as it comes in but it seems like it may take a while on the pipe....
Thanks for being patient!
Andrew