Tortugas New Thread

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by popunas, Nov 3, 2008.

1. popunas

popunas New Member

I just joined up an can't wait to maybe show some of my crazy bike projects that I have been welding up here in my native town of sunny Tucson AZ. I at this time have 7 motorized bikes that I love to ride to work and just to have fun. I ride my harley fat boy now & then. I like to build my own frames. Like a gas & electric trike,9foot longbike,two front wheel & one rear wheel w/canopy,sidecar bike, tall bike,ect. Also some w/gas tank in the frames tubing. I will send some photos as soon as I can figure out this laptop. later!

<
  2. graucho

graucho Active Member

Glad your here popunas and welcome. Sounds like you'll fit in perfect here. Cant wait to see your stuff. graucho

3. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Always room for one more.

and it sounds like you're ready to go. cool.

4. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

Hey, welcome! Glad that weather's finally cooled off, eh?

One of the "other" MB forums says that they're planning to get together at Bike Swap Meet (11-15) around 10:00 a.m.

5. butch27

butch27 Guest

Welcome; Great site here.

6. popunas

popunas New Member

I now have some photo's in the NEW photo gallery.

7. popunas

popunas New Member

I will be there early to get good deals at the 4th ave. bike swap. I'll look around at 10:00.

8. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

really cool rides!!!!!

looks like each one has a story....... & I want to hear them all!!

welcome to MBc :cool:

9. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

I asked for a bunch of MB.com stickers to give out. I plan to go early with my (non motor) "basket mobile" to scarf up some deals, then come back with the MB around 10:00. See ya there!! :eek:

10. popunas

popunas New Member

I have one on my old truck but realy want a sticker for my other newer truck. That's some good beer MPG.