what 4 stroke engine?

Comparing apples to apples

GX35 1.6 hp $225 SEW

EHO35 1.6 hp $225 $taton

then theres

EHO35 1.6 hp no tank 209.00 $taton

WOW!

I've addressed these 'rumors' before seeing they speak not as I mentioned "being unpowered for their displacement" but the futility of logic in comparing a 52cc engine to a 35cc engine IE: 50% larger.

Or comparing to two strokes of the same displacment :geek:

Theres no point talking about such engines, they are out of his price range.
The only kits in his price range are the hoot kits, which isn't recommended afaik (although the newer version might be acceptable? Someone here is going to find out for me).

The HT is only junk because many idiots always try to ride them to redline, unless you got a very bad batch like Fabian. As long as you do the standard precautions (like loctiting everything - including the crankshaft nut) the HT is acceptably reliable to me; although I'd still want a frame mounted 4 stroke for the refinement and not mixing oil/gas.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread starter made no mention of budget restraints, so discussion of these engines is appropriate.

The thread starter made no mention of budget restraints, so discussion of these engines is appropriate.

im sorry, they are metioning budget restraints becuase of an earlier post i sad i wanted to buy everything i needed to attach it to the bike and make it run for under $300.00

Back