What size jet for JRL Bofeng?

All "dark" humour aside though,

I lost a really good childhood friend of mine that I grew up with and spent alot of time with him and his family, before that Katrina disaster killed him...Barry Cowsill...I used to spend all my summers as a kid between Hyannis Port Mass. Hampton Beach NH, and Newport RI when I was growing up...It was in Newport when I first got to know Barry...Barry's dad, (Bud), was an extremely abusive drunk and treated his whole family like trash back then, just one more reason I do not drink to this very day, I have had some really "great" examples of drunken stupidity to see when I was growing up...We were about the same age, he was 9 months older than me...lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230821-114715.png
    Screenshot_20230821-114715.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 61
I am looking for a key to fit my Bofeng. I did find a thread of a guy stating they're 8mm x 9mm. So I understand the 8mm is the thread pattern but what's the 9mm? I googled "8mm x 9mm jet" and couldn't find anything.

I had someone tell me they're 6mm and it's the same jet in the predator 212 series.

I am looking for a solid answer because I sure as hell can't find one

I am unsure what to Google in order to find jets that will fit a Bofeng. I'm really only finding the 5mm jets for the stock NT
I am having the same problem, I have the same jet you showed in my Bofeng carb and need to rejet it.

I am having the same problem, I have the same jet you showed in my Bofeng carb and need to rejet it.
Then you will need to read the rest of the thread for the answer as to what jets you will need in order to rejet, it is all there and already posted over the past year since this thread was first posted.

Back