Which is better?

Yeah your right about seeing the business side first. I ask Zane at California motor bikes and he said it would work....
Just because he says it will work, doesn't mean it's any good. If the combustion chamber is just a big bowl, then the charge has no direction force.

Also any advice on rims, unless the ones that came with the Kent bike would work..
I have never seen one at the store or in the wild. I would like to see if it has a disc brake ready wheel on the rear. It's not absolutely crucial, but give you more confident stops.

Do you all think this bike will work for the avenger? I'm also gonna put disc brakes on it and some of these tires. See attachment. Sorry about all the questions but just trying to do this right this time.
Those tires are really wide, you might run into some chain clearance problems. I suggest you get some maxxis DTH tires. @Jayraye39 has a set and he likes them.
Also any advice on rims, unless the ones that came with the Kent bike would work..
The stock rums won't work. I got these rims and they came in perfectly true, they have sealed bearings, and disc brake mounts. I haven't ridden them yet because that project got put on hold, but I am so far impressed.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back