Who uses a motored bike as a daily commuter?

car is down, riding rain or shine

I have been using my mb for short commutes to work on dry days, but its a lifesaver. My old car is in the shop, so its the only way I've got to get around for a few days. I have 2 backpacks and sometimes I even tie walmart bags to those for carrying more stuff.

Most people think its really cool, but a few bike haters are still around, same as always and they can't wait to honk right in your ear or harass you when you park to shop somewhere. They don't know how old I am or whether I make $10/hr or $100/hr. They don't know how smart and funny I am or what a good friend I am or how well I treat my family. All they know is they have to slow down for 20 seconds because I'm here, and some think I'm less human or lower status because I'm on a bicycle. Riding one of these or any bicycle will make you mean in a week.

I wonder if its only an American phenomenon, but many car drivers are willing to literally die to get their way in traffic. I drive an 18wheeler for a living and see people do things in cars and motorcycles that would curdle your blood. Those same people drive to and from their jobs and stupid shopping malls where I have to ride to make a living.

Last edited:
Back