Why does everyone hate 4-stroke bikes?

And did you mount it anything like this???

And is your bike built with mag rather than spoke wheels???... disk rather than coaster or rim caliper brakes???...Cut the chain down to size to eliminate chain and tensioner sources of vibration, etc.???...Adjust tire pressures differently from PSIs recommended so it doesnt ride so hard???...it all makes a dramatic difference...What am i doing so right that you are doing so wrong???...lol...DAMIEN
Nice Ride ! Little care b**ch thinks he's going to put a 160 mm rotor with a 36t gear for a 79cc 4 stroke that will never turn it not to mention can't go together anyway!

There Is not anything wrong with my bike. Compaired to many there very easy riding low vibration. Just saying the 4 stroke is not even in the same ball park for vibrations at higher rpm. Your like over thinking everything I guess....

Just saying 4 stroke I put on a stretched cruiser is much better at running with little vibration at 35+mph non stop for 30 minutes vs either 2 stroke...
There is NO such thing as a perfectly balanced single cylinder engine it's physically impossible, engineer's have tried but to no avail, counter rotating balance shafts was the closest but they are much to complicated to be efficient or worth the effort as they too can only spin so much before becoming another imbalance to deal with. You should really do some research and learn before talking s**t to those whom know better just making you look more and more a fool!

I think, personally that is, it’s because these little super cheap ancient engines just have so much personality. My little flying horse one for instance she’s got her little quirks, and I admit in my infinite stupidity I almost killed her but, she still chugs through and miraculously runs.
I honestly think the only way to retire her would be to install on a genuine flying pigeon frame one day.

I didn't know I hated 4 strokes :/ I thought I beat some 2 strokes 13ccs bigger than me... Must have been dreaming.
View attachment 101727
I thought I was first place out the hole...
View attachment 101728
Musta been dreaming from slamming into this pole I swore I missed.
You beat me with your 4 stroke. You can see me in the above picture in the middle of the pack between #117 and #71

You beat me with your 4 stroke. You can see me in the above picture in the middle of the pack between #117 and #71
#117 is Pops, he was slammed into pulling off the track after finishing that heat by the dude on the blue bike with the white helmet and black jacket behind him in that pic. Guy on the blue bike was a nub first timer. Nub on the blue bike was a lap down and didn't seem to understand that he needed to pull off too. Pops had to get rushed to the hospital. Was a little scary, I was just behind Pops and would have lapped the blue bike if we had 1 more lap to go. Mighta been me...

Folks who diss 4 strokes hate progress, they also miss the days of horse and buggies.
This is true, I miss ol' daisy and suprina. Was so much easier to tune a horse, The octane requirements were way lower too, didn't even have to ferment the grass to make fuel. The exhaust was a bit more to handle though. An having a bent rim was no big deal, half the time the roads were so bad you didn't even notice.

4 strokes are alright, they just dont look as cool or sound as cool.

I'm 4 stroke for reliability, & just recently decided to play with the 2 strokes. Here's 1st kit I bought 10years ago, still going strong & I cried when I forked over $700 for that kit with 11ga spoke wheel. Too bad they're gone now.
20210919_184054.jpg

Back