Will a china girl work on this bike

BEWARE of Fema-Mart bikes !
Please...I bought my Hyper bike company bike at Walmart...It is so much better and beefier than the Huffy or the Kents.

The guys that started Hyper were BMX racers and wanted to build a better bike...They did so with Hyper...I have got one...so much beefier than any Huffy or Kent I have ever had...Even the English Raleigh bike that was old, but in great shape when I bought it during the 80s.

Stop dissing everything just because it came from Wally World...by the way, some folks can't afford to buy expensive bikes from bike shops etc.

Most folks on here in the forums are everyday people who happen to like motorised bicycling and are really trying their best, doing so on a budget...Elitist snobbery does not cut it here in our forums.

Got one Cranbrook for 50 bucks at Walmart then one at 25 bucks .it's crazy as kids with my mom we had bikes only no car me mom and sis used bikes to shop go every where cheap bikes are biggest issue was these damn stickers that grew every where . They floated are tires so much o man o man when they got on are shoe laces it sucked they was impossible to remove with out them going into fingers lol

BEWARE of Fema-Mart bikes !
Wally World bicycles are fine, their bicycles and designed to be ridden as bicycles, Their safe

All warranties are VOID when converting that bicycle into a motorbicycle
It's the responsibility of the buyer/builder to make any changes in design and/or upgrade any parts to insure that bicycle will be safe to be ridden as a motorbicycle

The Cranbrook looks very heavy duty to me .
Maybe not...One of my bikes before having the Hyper was a Huffy...the frame totally snapped and broke on me after riding it for 6000 miles after 5 years with a motor on it...Some folks may say thats good for the amount of miles and years...I say thats totally unacceptable to me...But thats just me all over.

Ps...Cranbrook frame is no where near what my Hyper frame is.

FWIW that bike gets a good reviews at a $250 price point.... at $128 I almost bought one for myself (not to motorize).

The Cranbrook looks very heavy duty to me .
They are nice comfy bikes and lots o' room for a motor. No front brake and only rear coaster, so you need a new rear wheel, or hub and brakes for both ends. I loved my cranny, it handled so well, right up to........ I can't recommend one to anyone on a tight budget, unless you can find a trashed multi-speed bike with a good rear wheel and rim brakes to salvage for free.

Back