Will Post A Whizzer Picture If This Works...

Logic/ Fractured Fairy tale style

Kilroy, you are looking for logic, in an upside down world, and you may be looking at it sideways?

I will attempt to help; as far as the Skunk Tail from the tool bag, try to remember this, in many cases there is too little Tail in so many peoples lives, even if it is a little Stinker!

Mike

Checkin out Oscar

What I like is the shop, but one thing has me worried that shop is wayyy to clean everyone knows metal and bike parts are suppose to be sitting everywhere. Ar Ar ARRRR. More Power Dane

Hey Dane:

I'm just an orderly person...order keeps me contented!

I have a lot of parts too, but they're not scattered around...they're kept in cabinets!

HAL

Reminds me- I need to clean and organize! LOL!!! I'm jealous of your equipment, must be nice to have what you need on hand. Very cool! I'm getting there slowly, but it takes time. I dig your thumpers too. I generally am into the one lungers, but must admit my inline four, Nighthawk 550 is a blast, and gets me there on time! Though hittin' the road on a whizzer has it's merits too... Cool rides man.
Keep on Keepin' on,
Rif

Attachments

• Lost in the Wyoming desert.jpg
    Lost in the Wyoming desert.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Broken%20down%20in%20WA1.jpg
    Broken%20down%20in%20WA1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1001.jpg
    IMG_1001.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 235
Hey Graucho...

Tell your Wife that I appreciate her comment!

I'm sure we would all look younger if we had acquired our Whizzers at an earlier age!

Here's a shot of wife Judy and I at a Star Party a few years ago. (We're members of an Astronomy Club...she's the Secretary)

HAL

Attachments

• PICTURES 051.jpg
    PICTURES 051.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Back