Will this fork fit this frame?

No big deal brother. I decided just to order another fork from CDH Power and use the Zoom fork on my next build. My analog speedometer wouldn't work on a thru-axle anyway. At least I know there's three different types of axles that I need to be concerned about now (bolt-on, QR & thru-axle (I know bolt-on is not technically an axle)). Thanks again and it's nice to have a message board like this and people like you guys to come ask questions when they pop up. Last time I tried to post a picture with this message and it wiped out the message. So this time around I'm not going to post any pictures I'll try and figure it out that function later. Peace brother and good builds.

No big deal brother. I decided just to order another fork from CDH Power and use the Zoom fork on my next build. My analog speedometer wouldn't work on a thru-axle anyway. At least I know there's three different types of axles that I need to be concerned about now (bolt-on, QR & thru-axle (I know bolt-on is not technically an axle)). Thanks again and it's nice to have a message board like this and people like you guys to come ask questions when they pop up. Last time I tried to post a picture with this message and it wiped out the message. So this time around I'm not going to post any pictures I'll try and figure it out that function later. Peace brother and good builds.
Fox suspension forks has a conversion for 20 mm to 15 mm most new hubs will accept the 15 mm you just need to change end caps , fox pinch bolt conversion kit #820-09-029, thru axle is the most stable option for front suspension fork.

Fox suspension forks has a conversion for 20 mm to 15 mm most new hubs will accept the 15 mm you just need to change end caps , fox pinch bolt conversion kit #820-09-029, thru axle is the most stable option for front suspension fork.
Thanks for the info. I kinda came to the same idea after mentally piecing 3 videos from youtube together; 1)changing from bolt-on to 15mm QR. 2) changing from QR to thru-axle. & 3) changing your 20mm forks to 15mm thru-axle. (Wasn't able to find any on just straight bolt-on to thru-axle conversion.) But thank you for the conversion kit number that'll save me time. But for right now I'm just going to rock the CDH power forks, they're way smaller but at least I can slap them on right now. And I just got my pk80 wildcat engine in the mail and I'm wanting to get up and rolling.
And if anybody's curious the size difference between the zoom fork and the CDH power fork here's a picture.
IMG_20210127_151528059.jpg

Yep , got that same frame also , mines raw aluminium , wanted to go go with the zooms , they look bad ass , but the conversion kit is $68 , ouch , I'm sending them back , went with a monarch double springer , should look pretty sick. good luck with your build .

20210523_155335.jpg
Done with my first build turned out a little more common than I would like but I sure learned alot. Thank you guys for your help.

Back