Wireless speedo???

By the way, JT what site did you see a good plug wire...Im tired of this stock wire, that's probably the reason the wireless speedos dont work. I think all the interference comes from the CDI and plugwire and cap......on last i meant as long as magnet not misalligned...

Hello again ApacheKid.I saw those plug wires and the statement on Sick Bike Parts.I was on there ordering some parts that i needed to install a shift kit.More shipping costs.Should have got them on the shift kit order,blonde me.I did'nt order the plug wires this time either.Maybe one more order will get it right.Your 66 looks great I'm using the same front and rear lights you have,work well.

Yea JT, for the price at WMart I got strobe light on front and4 modes on rear lite and NO WIRES,what a deal! I gotta get plug wire from SBP on next order......

Not sure of the exact model number, but it is a Schwinn wireless computer from Walmart for $20 and works absolutely flawlessly with my EHO35 GEBE setup!

No interference at all and is pretty dead on accurate when I marked out mileage with my GPS cell phone.

I got the plug wires from SBP installed on bikes.After nearly 2 weeks of running.The $10 Schwinn,wired speedos have'nt missed a beat.Great not having the hassle of resetting all the time.Plus bikes run a lot better.Thanks SBP!

Back